Tuesday, April 6, 2010

shrinking back to my former self

There was time in my life when I was a very shy guy and had zero self-esteem. That period of my life was not necessarily the best days of my life. Eventually, I gathered up the courage to rise above all that. I armed myself with weapons and shields, which proved to be effective. Unfortunatley, being in the army made me lose all those armors and weapons. Either I lost tem or they've become outdated. During my four day break I realized I was armorless. That's what the army does to you. It takes away your ability to withstand the evil forces of society. I need to get them back. I don't want to be that small peron that I once used to be. Not only do I need to re-army myself, I need to look at the bigger picture of things. I've been stuck inside a tiny ass base surrounded by nothing but rivers and mountains. That's all I can see. The struggles and drama that happens here are of no worth or interest to me (i'm on my way back to the base and the guy next to me has just completed his service. lucky bastard.) Now, I have about 62 days in remaining. That's like 9 weeks. I want to get back to my life..

No comments: