Friday, March 19, 2010

the return of my facebook and nyu email account!

After 10 months of losing both my facebook and nyu email account, I finally gained access to both of them at ONCE!

here's the story(not that i think anyone would be interested)...

Some wierd message arrived at my facebook message inbox. I can't remember what was on the message but it was something about how I should send the message to other friends. Obviously, it was some sort of spam/virus message. But, stupid me, I replied to the message and later when I try to re-login to my facebook, the pass word has changed. All my precious network of friends and photos just gone! Naturally, I tried to reset my password by clicking on the 'forgot your password' link. Facebook stated that they have sent an email regarding my new reset password. I went to my NYU email account and, coincidentally, that was the day that my account has expired. I had no way of retrieving the new password for facebook and no way of reactivating my nyu account cuz I was on a Leave of Abscence. That was how I had to part from both facebook and nyu email.

Last night, my NYU account was reactivated(returning fall'10!). I reset my facebook password and BAM! I'm connected to the outside world again! :)

No comments: